Spanish connection Edinburgh
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The lessons are paid for in advance, but you will never lose your money by changing the class day or time.
- Cancellation and change policy is 24 hours in advance by email. If cancelled or changed within 24 hours before the start of the class will be charged.
- No-shows will be charged.
- The times and date of the classes will be confirmed before the payment is made.
- All transactions are final. There are no refunds for classes.
- All packages expire in 6 months start day of payment.
SPANISH CONNECTION is not responsible for any additional bank fees, interest charges, finance charges, over draft charges, or other fees.
I reserve the right to change my fees, but will notify you in advance of increases.
Time Changes or cancellations
Cancellation and change policy is 24 hours in advance by email. If cancelled or changed within 24 hours before the start of the class, the student will be charged.
Blocks of Lessons
If a block of 5, 8 or 10 lessons is booked, these lessons must be taken within 6 months from the day of payment.
Holidays and Sick Days – Teacher
Holidays will be known in advance. For whatever reason the teacher is not able to make the lesson, the payment sent may be used to schedule a future class. If you would prefer a refund will be given.
- To cancel a place on one of our courses, notice of cancellation must be given by email to email@example.com
- You will receive a full refund if you cancel on or before the start of the course.
- No refund will be made for cancellations notified after the start of the course.
- No refund will be made for partial attendance or non-attendance.
- If you stop attending a course due to personal reasons, the fees paid cannot be transferred to other courses or used for other services.
- In case you can’t make it to one of the lessons in the course, you will could access to the shared folder with all the materials and the reports, but you will miss that lesson, no money will be refund and you could not recover that lesson.
- In the event a course is cancelled by Spanish Connection a full refund will be given. We reserve the right to cancel any course which does not get the minimum of student to run (4 students) before the course is due to start
Please, read carefully before confirming the payment of your Spanish course.
- Enrolment and full payment must be done before the course starts. Discounts are not aplicable if a student cannot attend the full course.
- We cannot book any place in our courses and any other kind of Spanish lessons in Edinburgh before receiving payment
- Course materials are included in the fees.
- The minimum number of students per class is 4 and the maximum is 10.
- Changes of level are allowed in the first 15 days of the course after agreement with your tutor and only if there are places available in the group applied for.
- In case you can’t make it to one of the lessons in the course, you will could access to the shared folder with all the materials and the reports, but you will miss that lesson, no money will be refund and you could not recover that lesson
Sick Days – Teacher
For whatever reason the teacher is not able to make the lesson, we will try to find another teacher who can cover the main teacher, if that is impossible we will notify you and we will add a class at the end of the course
In the interests of all course participants, the organisers reserve the right to enforce the removal of any student from the course whose behaviour or demeanour is, in their view, considered unacceptable.
Variations to the Terms and Conditions
Spanish Connection reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time, the current version will be the one published in the website